Best Deal In Town – Spring Into Change Eight-Week Challenge @ Cyc Fitness Astor Place
Soho and the surrounding area is a mecca for health and wellness. Did you know we have over 40 fitness studios in the area? Cyc Fitness opened within the David Barton Gym in Astor Place in 2012 and they have been rapidly expanding ever since to other locations in Manhattan!
I learned about a really exciting program that Cyc is promoting that starts April 4th for 8 weeks. They are featuring a deal on Gilt City where you pay $600 for 8 weeks of up to 4 classes per week and lots of other workout classes and health related gifts.
More details are below:
- Up to four Cyc rides per week for eight weeks
- Admission to optional kick-off class on April 4, 2016 at Hell’s Kitchen or Astor Place location at 7 AM or 6:30 PM
- Weekly check-in emails with motivational feedback, nutrition advice and stretching and cross-training tips
- Limited-edition Challenger 2016 tank top upon completion of 25 Cyc rides
- Four weeks of unlimited blow-outs at Glam&Go
- Three cross training support classes at BFX Studio
- One yoga class at Sky Ting Yoga
- One class at MNDFL
- One session of acupuncture at YinOva Acupuncture
- One gait analysis at Finish Line PT
- One twist-brush from Sweat Cosmetics
- 20% off one item at Paragon Sports
- Access to kick-off ride on April 4, 2016
Established in 2012, Cyc refers both to the new boutique indoor-cycling studio and to the unique full-body workouts they deliver. Cyc offers a series of exhilarating, beat-based rides that activate the whole body, the whole time. The renowned workout incorporates calorie burning endurance intervals and weighted sectors inspired by more than 20 different sports movements from boxing, rowing, volleyball and more. Each unique ride and motivating playlist are designed to get you cyc’d!