Diptyque Hiring Associates In Nolita & Other NYC Locations!
Diptyque Nolita needs to hire 2 amazing people for part-time in their Nolita, Grand Central and Madison locations!
Luxury Fragrance House has established itself as one of the leading, innovative brands in the home and personal fragrance market today. We are recruiting Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates with relevant sales experience in the luxury sector, preferably in beauty/fragrance and are sales and goal oriented, to assist in meeting and exceeding sales goals for our Nolita, Madison Avenue and Grand Central boutiques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize stores sales performance
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals, and AUS/IPT targets
- Provide the highest level of outstanding, professional customer service
- Build and maintain customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and outreach
- Assist with weekly/monthly sales reporting
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory on and off the sales floor
- Provide daily store/product maintenance and assist with store merchandising
- Retail sales, customer service, cosmetic/fragrance sales, experience preferred though not required.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with customers, coworkers and management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must be self-motivated, focused and able to use own initiative
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude
- A team player, utilizing all available materials to stay current on product knowledge
- Flexible with scheduling and availability to work evenings and week-ends
- Computer and operational skill set
Required experience: sales: 1 year
*Hiring all positions, Full-Time and Part-Time sales. Must be available Saturdays and Sundays. Prefer increased availability during holidays, if possible.
**PT associates: Hiring for Two positions
- 2-3 days/ week at 15-20 hours
- 3-4 days/ week at 21-28 hours
***Looking for people willing to commit at minimum through Holiday season 2016.
Email resumes to:
Kristin – email@example.com
CC – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify which position you are looking for, location of interest (Nolita, Madison Avenue or Grand Central) and your desired hourly rate.
Please be prepared at interview with references and resume.