Exciting Happenings Around SoHo In May (Via Instagram!)
Starting in the beginning of May through today here are notable happenings from my Instagram! Please follow me! @sohostrut
- Zar Property got their duplex office space approved for 38 Greene Street from the landmarks preservation committee
- We stopped by Other Criteria to check in on the prepping for Art Strut and saw their Damien Hirst buttons at the sales counter
- Local artists Linda Mason and Jennifer Danner’s pieces were posted
- Several retailers including Palmer Trading on Sullivan Street and Michele Varian on Howard hosted events in conjunction with Art Strut May 7th
- Our original space for Art Strut (110 Greene Street) fell through last minute and we posted the gorgeous space at 28 Wooster that we secured instead!
- God’s Love We Deliver unveiled its facade at 6th avenue and Spring Street
- Artist’s performing at Art Strut were unveiled: Lily Lane, KT Mulholland, Cat Cat Cat, La La Lush, Janna Pelle and Benny Oyama
La La Lush
- I visited Crown Height for the first time and LOVED it – check out the cute rowhouses I spotted!
- We sold out of tickets for Art Strut!
- Zara unveiled its signage on Broadway showing that it was opening soon
- Moleskine’s notebooks for Art Strut were delivered!
- Rihanna was spotted on Howard Street
- Ryan Serhant was walking down Broadway with a hard hat
- The SHE Art Fair was May 17th and 18th at 199 Lafayette
- I got my apartment photographed!
- The rumor that Janovic/Benjamin Moore was moving from Spring and 6th Avenue to 55 Thompson was confirmed. Other rumor is that Trader Joes is taking the old space
- I visited the new construction project at 15 Renwick