Lolë Summer Series Meet-Ups Every Tuesday Until August 19!
Soho Strut welcomed Lolë to SoHo earlier this summer at 112 Mercer Street. You can also check out Lolë on Facebook and Twitter. Lolë stands for “Live Out Loud Everyday” and is based out of Montreal, Canada.
For the third year in a row, Lolë joined forces with Hudson River Park and FITiST for a summer of movement and well-being. Every Tuesday from June 3rd to August 19, 2014 from 6:30-7:30pm, Lolë hosts classes at Pier 25 in Tribeca. The full schedule is on their Facebook page.
Lolë was founded in Montreal in 2002 and has grown in the active-wear market. The clothing lines are technical, versatile and respond to the aspirations of active, urban women.
Soho Strut met with Aimee (PR/Marketing) and Rebecca (Store Manager) to learn more about the brand. Here are the 5 facts you need to know about Lolë:
- Hosts the Lolë White Tour – inspired yoga events in beautiful museums across the world.
- Every Wednesday, there is a beginner to intermediate running club that starts at the club at 6:30pm for 30-45 minutes.
- Is more than yoga and running – Lolë is a lifestyle brand
- Is studio-to-street – one life / one wardrobe concept
- Has 50 brand ambassadors in NYC
Have you been to Lolë in SoHo? I would love to hear all about in on Facebook, Twitter or email me at Danielle@sohostrut.com. [GARD]