Strut around Soho For Art Strut 2017!
Thursday, May 4th from 5-8pm!
Over 15 Galleries Will Be Open To The Public!
A highly rated event with the opportunity to tour some of the most prominent galleries in Soho!
How To Participate:
1. RSVP at ArtStrut.eventbrite.com
2. Pick up a map at any of the participating galleries
3. Stop by all 5 main galleries and get your map stamped.
4. Bring the fully stamped map to Moleskine at 436 West Broadway (see logo on map) to redeem for a custom Art Strut notebook & Bloomingdale’s Gift Bag! (Note: first 200 people)
Main Galleries (with live music & drinks – open to the public):
- AFA Gallery 54 Greene
- Exhibiting Mackenzie Thorpe. Find his exhibition page HERE.
- LIK SOHO – Peter Lik Fine Art Gallery 419 West Broadway
- Martin Lawrence Galleries 457 West BroadwayPOP International Gallery 195 Bowery
- POP International Gallery 195 Bowery
- Wild Horses Of Sable Island 64 Grand
Participating Galleries (open to the public):
- Brentano’s 121 Crosby Street
- ICP Museum 250 Bowery
- Jamali Gallery 413 West Broadway
- Leslie-Lohman Museum 26 Wooster
- LUMAS 362 West Broadway
- Michael Ingbar Gallery 568 Broadway
- Michele Mariaud Gallery 153 Lafayette
- OUTSIDE THE FRAME – Albert Delamour
- Morrison Hotel Gallery 124 Prince
- Paul Nicklen Gallery 347 West Broadway
- Rebecca Hossack Gallery 262 Mott
- Renzo Piano Building Workshop 372 West Broadway
- Soho Photo Gallery 15 White
- The Drawing Center 35 Wooster
- Ward Nasse 178 Prince
Here is a google map for your reference as well!
See You Next Thursday!
Danielle // Soho Strut