Soho Strut Professional Networking Happy Hour @ Bread!
We are excited to announce the next installment of the Soho Strut Professional Networking event Monday, October 27th from 6-8pm. The event will be held at the gorgeous back room of Bread at 20 Spring Street:
You can RSVP for the event here!
Tickets are $15 and come with an assortment of the delicious appetizers off of the Bread menu so bring your appetite!
- Saffron Rice Croquette with sweet gorgonzola sauce
- Fried Calamari with spicy marinara sauce
- Breaded Grilled Shrimp with lemon dressing
- Bruschetta with tomato, basil, and zucchini
- Grilled Polenta with spinach, mushroom, truffle vinaigrette
- Melanzane Parmigiana with grilled focaccia
- Salmon & Zucchini Fritters with yogurt and dill sauce
There were over 30 people at last months networking event and we are looking to grow to 40 this month! You can read more about the event here. We were able to score some amazing items to give away at the last event:
- A personal training session courtesy of fitBallet
- An at-home manicure courtesy of ManiCare
- A food tour for two courtesy of Foods of NY Tours
- 10 free salad cards courtesy of Chop’t
- 15 free juice cards courtesy of VitaminChick
- A figuier scented candle courtesy of Diptyque
Let us know if your company is interested in providing items to give away at this month’s event!
Fun Fact: We spotted Seann William Scott (Stifler from American Pie) the last time we were at Bread!
We look forward to seeing you at this months event!