Soho Retail Network Breakfast @ La Perla – Recap
The Soho Retail Network kicked off 2016 at La Perla on Friday, January 26th! We had over 35 brands and 50 guests who joined us to discuss Clienteling Best Practices.
Soho retailers gained valuable insights to take back to their teams! Retailers included: 3X1, Alice & Olivia, Anna Sui, Athleta, Bare Escentuals, Clare V, Erno Laslo, Freida Rothman, Fresh cosmetics, Intermix, Just Cavalli, Kirna Zabete, La Perla, Lole, Margaret O’leary, Michele Varian, Moleskine, Moschino, Nespresso, NFP Studio, Olive and Bettes, Outdoor Voices, Public Factory, Red Flower, Roots, Sigerson Morrison, Ted Baker, TOMS, Tory Burch Sport, Tous, and Will Leather Goods.
- Here are links to download presentations from the speakers:
- Holiday 2016 Re-Cap – Hunter Thomas
- Accelerating Customer Engagement in Retail – Slalom Consulting
- Customer Connect – A Seamless Customer Experience – Slalom Consulting
- Top 10 Things Your Top Sales Associates Aren’t Telling You – The Luxury Institute
- Top 7 Reasons Luxury Sales Performance Fails & How To Fix It – The Luxury Institute
- The Soho Retail Network will meet in February at Roots (potentially Friday, February 26th) and next at Athleta. Please loop in other general managers in the Soho / Nolita area to attend future events!
- The Soho Retail Network is planning between 10-12 manager’s meetings throughout 2016. Please reach out if you have a topic that you would like addressed by an industry expert!