Bringing Art Nights Back to SoHo – Street Art Strut 2015.
Soho Strut presents #StreetStrut, a Loft Party on this Thursday, September 10th, from 7-10pm at 165 Allen Street! RSVP streetstrut.eventbrite.com
Looking forward to seeing you all at 165 Allen Street (between Stanton and Rivington) on Thursday from 7-10pm for #StreetStrut. NOTE the venue change! The space is gorgeous:
Here are fast facts:
- Rub elbows & purchase art from Cernesto, Brandon Sines, Eddy Bogaert, Gumshoe, Joseph Meloy, Ramiro Studios, and WizardSkull.
- One of a kind Moleskine notebooks have been created by all participating artists and are available for sale in a silent auction starting at $100.
- From 7-9pm, enjoy an open bar featuring cocktails from Tanteo Tequila with mixers from Vita Coco including peach mango, pineapple, lemonade and their original!
- Refreshments also include Essentia water.
- Gift bags are provided by Bare Minerals and include items including a Moleskine Notebook, Acai Bowl from Chalk Point Kitchen, KIND Bar, Kiehl’s and more!
- DJ Pelau will be spinning all night!
- Additionally, 5 Crosley turntables have been remixed with Michael Jackson inspired artwork by contemporary artists and curated by Amy Collado. They will be available starting at $99 and all proceeds will benefit ACE Programs for the Homeless.
There are still tickets available at StreetStrut.eventbrite.com. Tickets are $35 and $5 from every ticket will go to ACE. Tickets are $50 at the door.
Check out our Instagram for updates on artists work for sale during the event and attached for an image on 5 of the one-of-a-kind Moleskine notebooks for sale where 100% of proceeds will benefit ACE.
- The Judd Museum at 101 Spring Street is hosting an open house from 6-830pm — stop by and check out the space. “Donald Judd” will be a buzz word by the end of 2015.
- There will be an after party at a venue TBD nearby featuring drink specials.
See you Thursday!