Sweetgreen Nolita Opening Tomorrow – Free Lunch Offer!
Sweetgreen was founded in 2007, and strives to be a destination for delicious food that is not only healthy, but aligned with values.
Their five core values are:
- win, win, win: create solutions where the company wins, the customer wins, the community wins
- think sustainably: make decisions that will last longer than you will
- keep it real: cultivate authentic food and relationships
- add the sweet touch: create meaningful connections everyday from farm to patron
- make an impact: think smarter, work harder, do it together
Sweetgreen reached out to let me know they are opening their Nolita location at 100 Kenmare tomorrow (Tuesday, December 9th, 2014). They are offering a preview of their menu and you can pay what you want for your meal: all proceeds benefit local nonprofit GrowNYC.
Sweetgreen sources local and organic ingredients from farmers in local communities in which they operate.
They exist to:
create experiences where passion and purpose come together
You can check out their menu – look forward to seeing you all there!