Top 5 – Where To Celebrate Thanksgiving In Soho!
People have been asking me for places in Soho that will be offering a special Thanksgiving menu – well here you go! If you have any suggestions please reach out to Danielle@sohostrut.com.
1. Hundred Acres – $49 Per Person – 3 Course Prix Fixe Including:
- Cayuga county free range turkey, herbed stuffing, giblet gravy
- Cranberry jam, mashed sweet potatoes, roasted fall vegetables
- Pumpkin tart, spiced chantilly cream
2. David Burke Kitchen – $75 Per Person – 3 Course Prix Fixe Including:
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with David Burke Kitchen!
- Join us on Thanksgiving Day and experience creative, and delicious takes on all of your holiday favorites. Relax and give thanks knowing that your entire family will find new favorites among our delicious takes on classic dishes, along with superior hospitality in a warm setting
3. Mercer Kitchen – $88 Per Person – 4 Course Prix Fixe in addition to the dinner a la carte menu Including:
- SAUTEED BAY SCALLOPS Wild Arugula Cranberry Vinaigrette
- ROASTED ORGANIC TURKEY Sourdough Stuffing, Roasted Vegetables and Turkey Jus
- PUMPKIN TIRAMISU
4. The Dutch – $95 per person – 3 Course Prix Fixe in addition to the dinner a la carte menu Including:
- YUKON GOLD MASHED POTATOES & GRAVY BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- BACON, HORSERADISH, PICKLED MUSTARD SEEDS SPOON BREAD STUFFING
- ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE, GREEN PEPPERS
5. Balaboosta will be announcing Thanksgiving specials closer to turkey day. From 4-9pm. 214 Mulberry Street.